Thursday, October 25, 2007

Week 9 College Picks

Record to Date: 38-26

Michigan State @ Iowa – The debate is - do I watch?

Ohio State @ Penn State – This is the best ABC could do for their primetime game? Look at the two pac-10 matchups, and tell me that you wouldn't rather see USC Oregon than Ohio State knock the tar out of JoePa.

Florida @ Georgia – The biggest cocktail party this side of Christiano Ronadlo's pool house goes to the Gators this year.

West Virginia @ Rutgers – This is where the games become very tough to pick.

Cal @ Arizona State – The first of two big questions in this matchup is how will California respond after their two straight losses? The second – is Arizona State good enough to win a national championship?

USC @ Oregon – This game is nearly impossible for me to pick, and I have already started praying to God that the fourth level Iowa City penthouse receives this game.

Kansas @ Texas A&M – Texas A&M is the worst 6-2 division I-A team in the country right now.

South Carolina @ Tennessee – Tennessee let me down last week, and they'll probably repeat that accomplishment this week too.

Bonus: This doesn't count towards my overall record, but I'll be pulling for Virginia Tech in tonight's game, and I fully expect them to come out with the victory.

Also, the World Series is over.

No comments: