Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Week 7 NCAA Picks

Record to Date – (30-18)

I'm starting to cut back the content for this blog because as I have previously said, I've started to develop ideas for a new website which I hope to launch in the near future. So, in the attempt to avoid significant burn out, I'm limiting myself in the length and content of my entries. With that said, here are my picks…

Illinois @ Iowa – With Dace Richardson's addition to the Hawkeyes list of injured players, I look for Illinois to stay on their current role.

Purdue @ Michigan – Ohio State mapped out how to beat the Boilermakers, and all Michigan has to do is follow their archrival's direction.

LSU @ Kentucky – Kentucky was ranked in the top 8 last week, which would lead most to believe that Kentucky and LSU (ranked #1) are rather evenly matched. This week, LSU illustrates the gigantic separation between the number one team and the field.

Missouri @ Oklahoma – The difference here is simply homefield advantage, but Missouri is an excellent team and will be very good for years to come (Also, they are the only team that has beaten Illinois this year too).

Auburn @ Arkansas – I don't have any idea who will win this game, but I'll go with the better offense and Arkansas.

Wisconsin @ Penn State – Both teams were vastly overrated at the beginning of the season, as was the Big 10 overall. And I don't really know who's a better team at this point, so I'll go with Penn State and the better defense.

Indiana @ Michigan State – Is Indiana for real?

Texas A&M @ Texas Tech – Texas A&M rides their strong running game to triumph over the pass happy Red Raiders.

No comments: